Saturday, May 12, 2012
3 years going on 30
Yesterday was our 3rd yr anniversary! Being married to Paul has been the most wonderful 3 years I can remember - he is the greatest guy on the planet! And we are so connected! A lot of couples can finish each other's sentences - we can finish each other's thoughts! He will say "I can't find my... ah ...my .." and I will say "You left it by the computer." And there 'it' is. We have the same quirky sense of humor. Allow me to share a few examples: Politics - we are talking about how the Presidential election will not be over until - (and we both said this together)'the last dead voter in Chicago casts his vote!'
Unisex stuff - our son Zachary wanted to bring his friend Jordan out to dinner with us.. the conversation was 'wonder if Jordan is a boy or a girl' we both said (together) 'the name Jordan is ambiguous..' yes, we even use big words together. But I have to admit Paul is the smart one here .. he is my walking spell check. I will be composing a tweet, and will yell 'How do you spell chafe'... or 'how do you spell prophylactic'.. although he did walk over and ask what the BLEEP I was writing .. he is constantly giving me inspiration on what to write next. My deepest prayer is that my writings will sell enough so that Big Daddy does not have to do anything other than hang around with me and correct my spelling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment