Day care called.. again. About Kyeli .. again. The Little Darling already has a rap sheet a mile long! She is smart and funny and cute as a button, but she is into EVERYTHING! Last night we went to big brother Zac's first ever football game. The team colors are black and orange, so we looked like a pumpkin patch. We had even found little pom poms for her to use to cheer her brother on! I packed food, blankets, snacks, toys, scotch - everything I could think of to get us through the game. We weren't there 15 minutes until the snacks were gone, the water was poured out all over the bleachers, and Kyeli had gone head over heals twice in the stands! So much for cheering big brother on - we were just trying to keep Kyeli from breaking windshields in the parking lot with the BLEEPING high pitched scream she uses when she doesn't get what she wants. She could not have cared less about what was going on, on the field: she wanted to steal food from the people behing us and then she came up with a big wad of rock hard, already-been-chewed gum from under something... cripes!! OMG, she was a pill! Finally her Papa arrived, who was running a little late. 'Thank God!' I gasped as I was pulling her away from the railing that she was licking. Paul took one look at the scene: wet, sticky, food bits everywhere, wet blankets, water bottles strewn, toddler with orange pony tail screeching like a banshee while 4 adults try to wrestle her to the ground to get that gum away - and he just kept on walking. Later he said he didn't see us. How could he not notice me holding onto his leg while he climbed 14 sections up??
Good thing I brought the scotch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment