He likes to prance through the store singing ‘I’m FAB-u-lous!’
He always wants to buy candy ‘for the grandkids’ …
He holds up women’s clothing and says ‘does this make my butt look big?’
He likes to ride on the cart when I am not looking.
He likes to put cookies in the cart when I am not looking.
He likes to put power tools in the cart when I am not looking.
He waits until we are in a crowded aisle and then yells ‘Alex! Stop grabbing my butt!’
He wants to see if the Pharmacist has any free samples.
If they are playing music in the electronics section, he will start dancing like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
He waits until we are all checked out and then says ‘I thought YOU were paying!’
Everywhere we go, he makes people forget about their problems for a few minutes and just laugh. It is so much fun to go shopping with him - he is my best friend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe . . . It sounds just like him, Bless his little ole Pace Maker ♥ . . . All except for the fact that I never knew he ENJOYED shopping, of any kind!!! I don't remember THAT Paul! (he's definately NOT like his Brother, Michael ~ My Hubby! He'd rather stay home & take an enema, than be drug through a shopping center!) . . . But, people can CHANGE, when they really want to! I'm glad for Paul & YOU! The only thing I think you left off of your list up there Alex, is . . . Sometimes he FARTS while walking down the isles, and blames it on the BABIES!! Love U . . . ♥Shell
ReplyDelete